Le sujet : WebGL in practice
In this workshop you will get your hands onto all that's needed to level up your web applications with the power of the third dimension.
You will learn the basics to get an interactive 3D world on screen with Three.js, how to load 3D models from various formats and tips and tricks to gain the best performance.
- Light, camera, action - Three.js basics
- Loading 3D Models from various formats: OBJ/MTL, JSON and more
- Interactivity: Move it around
- Advanced Three.js: Particle Systems, Stereoscopic rendering, Web VR
- Performance tricks: Memory management and tweaks
Présenté par Martin Naumann
Martin is open source contributor and web evangelist by heart from Zurich with a decade experience from the trenches of software engineering in multiple fields.
He works as a software engineer at Archilogic in front- and backend. He devotes his time to moving the web forward, fixing problems, building applications and systems and breaking things for fun & profit.
Martin believes in the web platform and is working with bleeding edge technologies that will allow the web to prosper.