Become a partner of Paris Web 2017!
Increase your visibility by building a partnership with Paris Web 2017.
Paris Web will be held on Octobre 5th to 7th, 2017.
As a leading event in the French web community Paris Web gathers speakers and a high-skilled and demanding audience. Being part of the event, you’ll benefit from its very positive aura in the professional world.
Our audience and themes:
Among our audience you’ll mainly find developers, UX and visual designers, project managers, consulting contractors, from beginners to world-famous experts. The event gathers web professionals from big companies and public agencies, both national or local, to smaller web software companies, but also freelancers updating their state of art as well as students upgrading their skills and knowledge. Paris Web is the conference for the people who do and invent tomorrow’s Web.
Our subjects change from year to year but big themes always come back as they are Paris Web’s DNA. In particular we can list accessibility, design, technical architecture, business organization, security, mobile, and of course quality in general.
Credit : Emmanuelle Le Grand
- 500 people each conference day, 300 people in our workshops
- 63 speakers, 50 talks, during our 2-day conference and 1-day workshops
- Satisfaction rate: 92%
- Web site: 83,000 visits (52,000 unique visitors)
- Newsletter: 1,000 subscriptions
- Twitter: 8,800 followers for the @parisweb account, 470,000 tweets seen during September, #Parisweb is a trending topic during the event
- Live streaming video: 9,000 additional visits
Our partnership proposals:
To bring more value to your company on our communication channels and during the event we offer:
- several sponsoring levels, from €2,000 to €9,000
- sponsorships “a la carte” to support our accessibility features (live subtitling, sign language translation and video streaming)
- specific packages for your booth and/or sponsored talks
- reduced price for schools
- some new sponsoring options
If you want to know more you’ll find more information on our sponsoring document for Paris Web 2017!
Let’s be creative together! We’re listening to your suggestions and projects. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.