Support Paris Web!
What is Paris Web?
Paris Web is a unique event in Paris: an annual cycle of conferences and workshop organized by and for the people who make the web with quality and accessibility in mind.
Paris Web is organized by the eponymous Paris-Web non-profit organization and its team of volunteers. Each year, the team in charge of the upcoming edition has to find a way to provide the best bang for the buck, and the best possible accessibility. Paris Web doesn't just talk about accessibility, we're one of the few French events where accessibility is practiced at the event itself.
Why helping us?
Ticket prices for conferences and workshops do not cover all expenses incurred by the event. The difference is supported by by sponsors and partners as well as individual contributions.
how helping us?
Sponsoring and partnership
Companies and organizations can support Paris Web either financially (sponsoring) or by providing needed material aid (partnership). To bring more value to your company on our communication channels and during the event we offer:
- several sponsoring levels, from €2,000 to €9,000
- sponsorships “a la carte” to support our accessibility features (live subtitling, sign language translation and video streaming) for 3000€
- the opportunity to become an ambassador for Paris Web by supporting our diversity program
You can donate to the Paris-Web non-profit organization using:
- Our Paypal account is: https://www.paypal.me/parisweb
- Wire transfer or check:
- Please contact us first at email@example.com and we'll give you the relevant information.
Please note that donations do not give any tax benefit. Do not forget to give us your name and email address so that we can send you a receipt for your donation.
We are working on the possibility to donate online via credit card.